Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who did you Say you are?


An acquaintance meets at a social gathering and gloats in glory while smugly telling me that he/she is an Engineer. He/she proceeds to ask me further “Who are you and what do you do?”

Ahem, Me? Let’s see…

A languid fantasist

I’m a master chef

A random artist

A fervent adventurer

A candid writer

A party plotter

A popular social butterfly

An irritating whiner

A cluttered perfectionist

An ardent arguer

A Nature enthusiast

A bathroom singer

A potential photographer

A tough feminist

An adroit narrator

An optimistic theist

A clumsy fashionista

A chic homemaker

An easy chatterbox

A frivolous backpacker

An emotional thinker

A nocturnal being

A complete romantic at heart

A stubborn and hard nut to crack…

For the moment, that’s all that I am.

Errr, I beg your pardon, so … what did you say you were?


Keep Reading!

Auteur

5 comments:

sulagna said...

and you also happen to be a wonderful friend, wifey and supermommy :)

PS: potential photographer ?? naahhh...it would rather read as "accomplished photographer"

Auteur said...

Sulagna..hahah, thanks! Very kind of you, but I am far far from being accomplished as a photographer. I guess I am yet to start infact! And yeah, I do concur on the Supermommy part!

Anu Sharma said...

haha..what a retort ! I am sure that person must have flown away to some never-land after listening that ;)

But really appreciate for the person you seem like :) Keep rocking buddy !!

Anu Sharma said...

haha..what a retort ! I am sure that person must have flown away to some never-land after listening that ;)

But really appreciate for the person you seem like :) Keep rocking buddy !!

Auteur said...

Anu, sometimes being blunt and blatantly rude has its benefits ;-) Glad you enjoyed reading it!